RE Audio 4channel 800w amp, 2 12" Sony Xplod subs 1000w each (in box)

Hondavtec322

Hey everyone I'm new to this forum, I have a question I would like answered by as many people as possible, I had RE Audio 4channel 800w amp, 2 12" Sony Xplod subs 1000w each (in box) and want to know what they are worth. A friend of mine was borrowing these and they were stolen and he is willing to give me the cash value of the products (used)

Does anyone know a fair price for them that is reasonable but that I won't be getting burned lol, thanks alot, James.

( sorry if this is posted in wrong section, like I said I am new to this forum so please inform me if it should be posted elsewhere or have it moved to another section, thanks.)

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^this guy likes taking advantage of his friends.

The Xplodes are around 60 a pc. new. I assume they were in a prefab box. That's maybe 40 bucks. And the amp is worth around 130 bucks new (depending where you get it). That's around 290 bucks new for everything. Tell him a couple hundred buck will take care of it...

I'll say $150 for all and keep your friendship, at least he is willing to pay, since it was not intentional that the stuff got stolen.

and now you have $150 to get better system than that crappy sony xplode

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.