Older MB Quart speakers worth picking up?

Participant count
  • Participant list

caseyarndt
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
West MI
Not really worth it. You would be better just picking up some decent speakers from parts express or madisound for the price. Some of the older MB Quart component sets are amazing, but you will also pay quite a bit for them. The lower end stuff isnt really worth the money

Yea I thought that might be the case, I was hoping I found some sweet old school speakers but just by the initial selling price of the 4" ones I was skeptical lol

I bought the 4'' aura rpm's of parts express when they had the buyout last year and I like them but am looking for something with a little more output now.

Any recommendations?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Timpano amps are also small. I bought a small 1400 watt Timpano mono amp. I was impressed by the power I could get from it, but they have a...
Hello, I have bought a set of speakers but I want some recommendation of an amplifier that can work very well in them. 1 pair of RS1-216 1 pair of...
The HU us likley 12-15 x 4 at best so yes, using an amp will be hugely beneficial, night and day. The HU us not going to drive a sub to any...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
It may be that they act like this because they are underpowered and the push to play them louder is causing the amp to clip the signal, which will...

About this thread

caseyarndt

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
caseyarndt
West MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date