Downgraging Subwoofers

Icecube91

Senior VIP Member
Some of you may have seen my earlier post about switching out the stock alternator and putting in a aftermarket one. With that said I might have to lower my power range down to where I can run my whole setup on about 2100RMS. Now I need your input on the woofers below and which will hit the hardest. Also let me know if there is other good models that will slap hard in the 750RMS range per woofer.

2 12" Skar Audio VVXv2

2 12" Sundown SA

2 12" Alpine Type R

2 12" Kicker L7 or CVX

Some of you may have seen my earlier post about switching out the stock alternator and putting in a aftermarket one. With that said I might have to lower my power range down to where I can run my whole setup on about 2100RMS. Now I need your input on the woofers below and which will hit the hardest. Also let me know if there is other good models that will slap hard in the 750RMS range per woofer.
2 12" Skar Audio VVXv2

2 12" Sundown SA

2 12" Alpine Type R

2 12" Kicker L7 or CVX
What about lethal injections ? Or level 3s or 4s ?

Yeah I forgot about the DC LV3. Thanks for reminding me. What else guys? I just want something that will hit really hard
The lethal injections do nice on that power as well I'd seriously consider those too ..And the new version is just about to be out

for the price the best sub right now is the C2 threatcon 4, price on presale is $199 free shipping 1200w, look it up you might like it

Threatcon-4-12-2T.jpg

12" Threatcon-4 Subwoofer

Available in Dual 4 Ohm and Dual 2 Ohm

1200 Watts RMS

4" High Temp Coil on Black Aluminum Former

Dual Black Nomex Spiders with Bolt Down Mounting

High Current Flat Tinsel Leads

Dual Stitched High Rise Rubber Surround

for the price the best sub right now is the C2 threatcon 4, price on presale is $199 free shipping 1200w, look it up you might like it
Threatcon-4-12-2T.jpg

1200 Watts RMS

You've never had one but say its the best for the price ???? Lmao

Have u ran dc incriminator etc and compared to that woofer ??

Threatcon-4-12-2T.jpg

1200 Watts RMS

You've never had one but say its the best for the price ???? Lmao

Have u ran dc incriminator etc and compared to that woofer ??

A 4" coil on 750rms ... I bet that's super efficient //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

You've never had one but say its the best for the price ???? Lmao Have u ran dc incriminator etc and compared to that woofer ??
not worth arguing.

OP i would suggest to at least look at the C2 audio before you decide specially now that they have the threatcon 2 on special and the threatcon 4 is on presale.

compare the price and the specs Good luck

not worth arguing.
OP i would suggest to at least look at the C2 audio before you decide specially now that they have the threatcon 2 on special and the threatcon 4 is on presale.

compare the price and the specs Good luck
Your right because that's a horrible sub for 750 watts daily its not going to be efficient he said that himself

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.