Dr.Crankenstein???

i used 2 have one it was a dual vc and i think it was about 200 watts or something sounded pretty good in a small sealed box untill one day my exgirlfriend kicked it and broke it............... think it was black and had yellow writing on it

I think it is actually Dr. Krankenstein and they use to carry those at Wal-Mart. In my honest opinion they have the coolest name in car stereo and some of the worst products. Next to sony of course.

they were one of the best for a little bit.

and its Crankenstein, not with a K.

I have two comp 18's, i will take pics of them and post them up.

READ DUDE, its a Phoenix Gold product, last I checked WalMart didnt stock PG, Christ.
It's not a Phoenix Gold product, and it also wasn't ever carried by WalMart.

If there was a "Dr. Krankenstein", that sounds like the same flea-market mentality that brings us such famous name rip-offs as:

Xplor

Rockwood

Kenford

and more. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Dr. Crankenstein was a brand that existed in the eighties, right through much of the nineties... but you saw fewer and fewer ads for them in magazines in the mid 90's and later... probably a sign that they were headed downhill financially.

For all I really know, they may still have product today - they simply may have shrunk right out of view. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/chicken.gif.218ea7401db50d5e31a7e0b37e05e21e.gif

yes, i remember crankenstein very well during the 90's.. they had some really powerful stuff released in 95, but shortly after, they just withered away...

Yes, Dr. Crankenstien was a good company in the 90's, but after their demise, Walmart did carry a very cheap sub with the bought out name only....Not the same sub, but the same name....So, your both sort of right:).....just my $.02 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fart.gif.9285a21c4a53b1a914c9dedbfcf9d894.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Rhino15RF

Rhino15RF
Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jdawg