The Infamous Earthquake PH-D2 " Shredder"

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Earthquake PH-D2 "Shredder"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

One of the most popular/talked about amps in car audio competition history. Well known for it's power output,small foot print,and crazy efficiency(Think MMATS like efficiency). Amp is rated for 2K rms into 2 ohms and 1150 watts rms into 4 ohms. I have heard of people running these at one ohm daily with good electrical but I have not tried it myself although I can say that at 2 ohms daily these amps don't even break a sweat. This particular amp has upgraded power supply fets ( originals are 70 amp fets and the upgraded parts are 110 amps, 12 in total!) so it should be a bit more reliable than a stock D2. Great amp for somebody tight on space. I would rate the amp at about 6.5 or 7 out of 10 physically and of course 10 out of 10 functionally. Has some silly rubber pads on the bottom somebody added which I am sure help dampen vibrations a bit and the screws are not all original(but they are all there). Will accept 2 gauge wire to the power inputs(maybe a touch bigger) and 8 gauge speaker wire. Small ding or scratch here or there but still looks good once installed. I love these amps. Please buy it before I change my mind LOL. Trades will be considered but cash is king

Price:

200 Shipped in the US

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in Price. Most likely fedex/usps

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

great guy and amp, have one of his amps with upgraded PS and fets and runs perrrrrfect. GLWS
Did I sell you one directly or did you get it from somebody else? Just curious as I don't remember selling ya one. At any rate thanks sir and glad you are enjoying the amp.

great guy and amp, have one of his amps with upgraded PS and fets and runs perrrrrfect. GLWS
Did I sell you one directly or did you get it from somebody else? Just curious as I don't remember selling ya one. At any rate thanks sir and glad you are enjoying the amp.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Double post ftl

Hey spooney i would love to have this. Any trades? Got a rf t1500bdcp i was looking for something different. Plus this will match my earthquake 15's. Great guy here folks if i don't scoop this up glws man.

Hey spooney i would love to have this. Any trades? Got a rf t1500bdcp i was looking for something different. Plus this will match my earthquake 15's. Great guy here folks if i don't scoop this up glws man.
Sending you a PM sir

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.