Need opinions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Braindead

Senior VIP Member
York, SC
I just finished putting in my Kenwood, and now its time for another part of my build. I'm looking at RF 6x9 3-ways in the front doors, and RF 6-3/4's 2-ways in the back doors, all powered by a hifonics brutus (the 640w one).

I already have areas cut out for tweeters in the dash of my car, is it worth it to run a comp system? If i did would i just wanna run my tweeters directly off my hu?

You could spend as little as $200 or up to $400 and get 6x9 components for the front. The tweeters should be run through passive crossovers that come with the set. I have matching speakers for the back.

If you put triaxials in the front doors you won't need tweeters in the dash. If you want to use the tweeter location then find a 6X9 component set like trumpet suggested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.