Am I too old for SPL?

I'm 31, i get the same trash, your too old when you take out your hearing before you get in!!!! my dads got jl subs in his ride, hes all sq though but hes in his 60's

Never too old to do something you enjoy! Haters will hate, supporters will support //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
That's what I'm saying. I enjoy car audio. I love music and want it to sound great and I just so happen to love bass! It's not like I'm planning on driving around neighborhoods bassin tryin to be cool lol. When I was 17 yeah but then you learn cause your **** gets jacked lol

That's what I'm saying. I enjoy car audio. I love music and want it to sound great and I just so happen to love bass! It's not like I'm planning on driving around neighborhoods bassin tryin to be cool lol. When I was 17 yeah but then you learn cause your **** gets jacked lol

Well what you really learn is respect. The only issue I ever have with my clients and even some family is their lack of respect for others while playing their systems. Don't get me wrong, I was terrible when I was a teenager, but I did learn...all be it the hard way at times.

However, catch me or any of the cars I built at a show..yes we will do hair tricks and get crazy..but you won't hear it once we leave.

Pretty sure the older you get the louder your supposed to be.
I agree with this as someone older is more likely to be able to afford it. I wanted to start a thread in the off-topics about who the oldest, groud pounding member or person you know is.

Yeah I'm only gonna play loud while on the highway or when nobody is around. Plus it's never a good idea to bump anywhere near where you live. People will follow you for miles to jack your stuff. No matter what happens people will always steal audio systems.

A bunch of old farts trying to justify their... oldness. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Im kidding. No matter how old you are people are going to look at you funny for having bass. In the end I couldn't care less what others think. so keep on keepin on

It's funny how this addiction works. I started out saying ok I'm just gonna get back in for pure sq. A good comp set with an amp and a decent 10 or 12 sealed with like 300 watts. Now I'm thinking more along the lines of 2 gcon 12's ported with 1500 rms lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.