Good Subs for Affordable Price?

Jsc421

I have an 2003 Nissan Altima with Bose Sound System and recently upgraded head unit to the Pioneer FHX700BT. I was wondering what some good subs are for a reasonable and affordable price are. I do not want Sony, Pioneer, or Kicker. Maybe some Treo, Alpine, Rockford Fosgate, or JL (or something else anyone may recommend). I need a whole set up (subs, amp,box,wiring) and maybe a bass knob would be nice. I was thing originally 2 10's, but was told by two car audio places to go with 2 12's. But I may just end up going with 1 12 for a few reasons, save trunk space, and I don't need a whole ton of bass. I really don't want to spend more then 400 total on the setup. I know that's not a lot at all and I did do research and know its expensive. Any suggestions/recommendations would be nice. Thanks.

Obsidian audio 12s on preorder for 119 plus shipping. They may have got them in by now if so i think they are 140 plus shipping. I love mine they pound. Their only rated at 600 rms but they will take more if its clean power.

C2 AUDIO || 12" Threatcon-2 Subwoofer

Order Your IAD SubWoofers - Imperium Audio Designs

SA Series

take a look at these 3 there nice and not to main stream other then the sundowns they kinda are now

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Obsidian audio 12s on preorder for 119 plus shipping. They may have got them in by now if so i think they are 140 plus shipping. I love mine they pound. Their only rated at 600 rms but they will take more if its clean power.
agree these to

The sa-12 is around $200, you still need an amp,box and wiring. I would stay away from any pre-fab sub box. There's a lot of guys here that design enclosures for a small fee...if your a do-it-your self guy you can just build the proper enclosure for the sub, it makes a huge difference.

The xfl 12 is 195 shipped each and will take more power than the sa. What are your goals here. Also are you considering electrical upgrades ?
He said he wants to spend 400$ and doesn't need a lot. At least read the person's post before you try to hawk your stuff here. Every **** thread you're trying to sell something.

We have a d2 around the shop now our last one... MAP is 218+shipping. Il do 205 $ shipped this week to ya. Plenty of happy customers. Check out our review page... We can also help you with your amp needs and box needs as well.. PM me
Imperium Audio Designs - Home

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/imperium-audio-designs/579037-imperium-audio-designs-reign-reviews.html
Trying to sell **** on every "what's good" thread is really tacky, moreso if you don't even read the OP. Do yourself a favor and don't start.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.