SCIVIC94 scammed for $280 BEWARE

Ps. giving him until the end of this month to make things right (more than enough time) considering it's already been over a month since I sent the MO and then I will be taking him to small claims :/

money orders are sketchy and always have been. gotta be more careful. I'm sorry that happened, it ***** when ya work for your money and people disrespect it.

Better you than me! I was gonna try n get that. Did you see that comment in his 4-sale thread where @boomsday says " this back up for sale, I thought it was purchased a while ago". Smart fella here. He sold that $hit twice!

better you than me! I was gonna try n get that. Did you see that comment in his 4-sale thread where @boomsday says " this back up for sale, i thought it was purchased a while ago". Smart fella here. He sold that $hit twice!
it never sold once so how did it sell twice. Dont talk about what you dont know.

Let me get this cleared uop for our buyer here. First off i asked for paypal payment. Buyer claims not to have paypal. He has had my cell phone number from day one. Never called,never texted till this afternoon. His item will be shipped this week and he enjoy what he bought buy middle of next week.

And furthermore it is not legal to post people peoples full info online like the buyer has.

Yeah I would accept anything but PayPal. If u try to pay buy money order I wouldn't send it out either. Make a free PayPal account.

Let me get this cleared uop for our buyer here. First off i asked for paypal payment. Buyer claims not to have paypal. He has had my cell phone number from day one. Never called,never texted till this afternoon. His item will be shipped this week and he enjoy what he bought buy middle of next week.
And furthermore it is not legal to post people peoples full info online like the buyer has.
THIEF! lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Fattony911

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Fattony911
Ft.Myers
Start date
Participants
Who Replied