Issues with nutnbutcustm over B2 M1

jockhater2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/573591-4-b2-audio-m1.html

I sent the $1600 on 5/16/13 for the amp. Mike wanted it paypal gift which is how I sent it but paypal now charges for gift. The only way to get it no tax is if the money is in your paypal.

So my buddy sent him the additional $50 to cover the paypal fee's.

Mike shipped the amp. He was supposed to send a manual and a bass knob. He never did.

My buddy has been calling/texting him but mike just keeps giving excuses that he is busy, over worked, had a heat stroke and so on and so forth.

I sent mike a PM on 6/29/13 warning him I would make a beware thread if he didn't ship.

"dude. My buddy has been trying to get ahold of you but you won't answer his texts/calls.

He said he sent you $50 for you to ship him the bass knob and the manual. But you haven't done it yet

I am going to make a buyer beware thread if you don't answer him soon."

He wrote back saying

"He sent me $50 because you don't know how to use PayPal, don't threaten me, go **** yourself. P.S his knob and manual are on the way. Start whatever thread you want, I have all positive feedback and tons of refs, you don't scare me. And also it was a m1 not m1u"

Mike called my friend after I sent him the PM explaining that he was busy and is shipping the stuff...well. He never did and now once again. Won't answer his calls/texts.

Mike keeps telling him that he runs 2 businesses and his employee's keep quitting on him.

My friend said "I'd be quitting on him to if he runs his business's the way he has been dealing with me."

Seems a bit excessive to me.

I won't be doing business with him or letting a friend go through me to buy from him again.

Texts between mark and my buddy damon

Last edited by a moderator:
A bass knob? And a manual? Good lord.
I think mine are buried in the garage somewhere. I'll send you that garbage for free if you want. Sheesh.
My buddy wants it. Not me. Want me to text you my address?

I wouldn't give to shirts about the bass knob.

Also. reguardless of the situation. Mike is being a total d0uche bag f@ggot piece of sh1t

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Mistake #1 : you were a middleman for a sale.
Still shitty though.
No problems for me. My friend isn't even mad. Mike's just being a total d0uche.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah mark is the man and for you to get all butthurt over a bass knob and manual when you got a hell

Of a price for that amp is just stupid... Your just making yourself look petty...

Yah mark is the man and for you to get all butthurt over a bass knob and manual when you got a hell

Of a price for that amp is just stupid... Your just making yourself look petty...

Ok and the NSA spying on us and reading our emails is worth them catching these "terrorists". No one even cares that the NSA spies on us. But when Nixon did it at water gate. People actually cared.

It's the principal of the matter.
I am not butt hurt. I didn't even buy the stuff.

These forums are always full of such fags

I mean. Seriously. A hispanic guy kills a black kid who was beating him up and acted in self defense and the whole nation including our monkey as$ president gets there p@nties in a bundle.

You guys need to start backing up all things that are wrong and injustice. You can't just pick certain ones because someone got a good deal. That is besides the point.

Next time I give someone a good deal. I will make sure to not include everything that was agreed upon and claim immunity because I gave them a good deal.

End of my rant not that anyone cares
@whitedragon551 ;
Go ahead and close this thread. Let Mike sell someone another good deal and back out on part of it. Apparently that is ok.

[quote name='jockhater2']Ok and the NSA spying on us and reading our emails is worth them catching these "terrorists". No one even cares that the NSA spies on us. But when Nixon did it at water gate. People actually cared.

It's the principal of the matter.
I am not butt hurt. I didn't even buy the stuff.

These forums are always full of such fags

I mean. Seriously. A hispanic guy kills a black kid who was beating him up and acted in self defense and the whole nation including our monkey as$ president gets there p@nties in a bundle.

You guys need to start backing up all things that are wrong and injustice. You can't just pick certain ones because someone got a good deal. That is besides the point.

Next time I give someone a good deal. I will make sure to not include everything that was agreed upon and claim immunity because I gave them a good deal.

End of my rant not that anyone cares
@whitedragon551 ;
Go ahead and close this thread. Let Mike sell someone another good deal and back out on part of it. Apparently that is ok.[/QUOTE]

Agree with it all but not trayvon..other then that 100% right

Agree with it all but not trayvon..other then that 100% right
It's of course sad that trayvon died. But he did start attacking george first. Besides. The government ruined this case by getting involved and backing trayvon. Seems suspicious to me.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

It's principle.
Thank you for having a brain

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jockhater2

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
jockhater2
Saukville, WI
Start date
Participants