Computer parts, car subs, and other

bigaudiofanatic
10+ year member

Dynamic Mobile Audio
Dover DE
Item(s) for Sale:

Getting ready to move into my first house. I need to get rid of some stuff that way I do not have to take it with me.

Computer Parts

Asus sabertooth P67 (intel sandy bridge socket) never used, do not have the original box. 160 shipped

Corsair XMS3 Ram 8GB 2 X 4GB SOLD

OCZ ModXstream-pro 600 watt bought used 70 Shipped

Antec Skeleton case this is an awesome case, very large so I do have to ask for shipping for it. 120 + shipping

Antec Skeleton Black ATX Tower Computer Case - Newegg.com

Zalman reserator 1 plus just the pump and coolant holder no hose or adapters included. 60 + shipping

Zalman Reserator 1 Plus Liquid Cooling System Review - X-bit labs

Car audio

Knu Konceptz 0 gauge OFC Red 16 ft already braided with expandable tubing 60 Shipped

Knu Konceptz 0 gauge CCA Red 16 Ft Sold

JL 12 inch 12w3-D2 w3 45 shipped

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
How long did you have the power supply? Does it work without problems? And what speed is the ram? If you pm me sir I'll gladly take those off your hands!

Pm pic of the jl and the knu without the braiding, ill buy both
Sending one in a few minutes

How long did you have the power supply? Does it work without problems? And what speed is the ram? If you pm me sir I'll gladly take those off your hands!
Power supply was bought offline from someone who used it for 3 weeks. I have only used it to test that it works. Speed of ram is in the picture

im interested in the 16ft cca knu pm me please, consider it sold
Replied

can i get a pm of the JL w3? 

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

pics i mean
PM sent already have someone interested in the JL so he is first in line.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bigaudiofanatic

10+ year member
Dynamic Mobile Audio
bigaudiofanatic
Dover DE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies