Car battery question

RokintypeRs
10+ year member

Missouri
Hey I am about to put a bigger battery in my car instead of my shuriken because its starting to corrode. I am planning on putting a Kinetik KHC1800 as my second battery. I am wondering what size circuit breaker do I need to put on the battery? On my shuriken I think I have a 140 amp circuit breaker but I'm not sure if I should go bigger because of the size battery and output it has. Just let me know thanks.

all you have to worry about is how many amps your gonna run check the fuses on the amps and add em up if you have multiple amps whatever the value may be get that size circut breaker

how much did that garage charge you to build a custom 250 amp alternator???
Good question. It was $2117 plus labor. I knew the guys there and one of them is part of the team at Hyundai that makes the electrical systems and he said he'd work with them to make me one but it was gonna cost a pretty penny and I said I would pay anything to make it work. Took the guy 4 weeks to do it. He said he did most of the work on it it was putting it in that the guys at the garage did. I was satisfied.

all that for an alt if im payin 2117 that ***** better put out 1000 amps wtf lmao
talkin about dude who paid 2k plus labor for an alt. hope thats a typo... theres a joke for ya

oh lol my bad bro thats wat i said when i read that $2000 why not go with power MAXX , excessive amperage, mechman , irragi, or maniac electronics wtf that alt better put out more than my car is worth and some butt too shoot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.