What Brand of speakers are these??

I don't know what brand they are, but it looks like some kind of factory junk. How much did you pay for them, and why?
I believe the word for those is junk... I might be wrong but they're 6 x 9's correct?
Factory. Speakers bro

I highly doubt it's OEM speakers because it has spade terminals instead of a plug, and judging from the decent-looking tweeter and the age of the basket... I want to say it's a set of sparkomatic speakers or other brands from that era.

This set has similar setup

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Two-NIB-Sparkomatic-Rear-Deck-6X9-Stereo-Dpeaker-Set-With-20oz-Magnets-SK-6920C-/271241342985?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item3f273e7009

OP just hook it up and listen to it, if it is really sparkomatic then it should sound fairly decent.

This shows the young age and inexperience of people on this forum, much to learn young ones.
Amen to that ^^^

My first HU upgrade...

2823038629_d6b82eca7b_z.jpg

My first car CD player...

2eabd615_vbattach20365.jpg

btw, just because they have spade terminals doesn't necessarily mean they are not OEM speakers. there's a few manufacturers who use spades (iirc the early to mid 2000's hyundais do, but don't quote me on that).

That is the stereo I had in my 1975 FIAT 124 Sport Coupe (first car) I think it was a pioneer kp5000? And the speakers that were in it were the best car speakers I have ever heard.I cant remember the brand but they mounted in the rear deck and they has all kind of components under the cone by the magnets, I asume it was a built in power booster. Because when you flipped a swich they would become super loud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.