2013 tacoma double cab ...

Participant count
  • Participant list

power2441

Ok guys , have had a couple loud tacos ,with last one having 3 DD 15" ported through the back glass in a box that took up half my bed under the ugly *** camper topper . This time I'm going to try something a little different and try for quality more so then spl. Here is my plans , which I'm sure will change , going to seal up 4 8" sundown sd-2 8 d2 subs behind back seat with the saz 2500d v-2 to power them. I'm thinking about running some hybrid audio 6.5 Clarus in the front doors and maybe the hybrid imagine in the back doors. I need to know a really clean amp to run thes door speakers and what you guys would suggest as a good double din DVD receiver to compliment this set up. All opinions are wanted and appreciated. Thanks guys.

Not sure what your price range is but I've always been partial to mosconi amps for straight sq, just a little pricey. Older Mcintosh or MB Quart were always really clean as well. Just my opinion of course, i'm sure others will chime in as well.

I'd love to see what you come up w/ for box plans, down the road I plan on running 3 SD10's on a SAZ1500 in my 2012 dcab. I'll be watching this build, hopefully to steal some ideas.

I previously had a loud taco as well (07 access cab, 2 SA12's, saz1500d, etc etc etc)

I'd love to see what you come up w/ for box plans, down the road I plan on running 3 SD10's on a SAZ1500 in my 2012 dcab. I'll be watching this build, hopefully to steal some ideas.

I previously had a loud taco as well (07 access cab, 2 SA12's, saz1500d, etc etc etc)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.