centergod79
10+ year member

TEAM BEETEM
Item(s) for Sale:

Orion HCCA Subwoofer and Ported box

Item(s) Description/Condition:

M-10/10 C-9.5/10

Dual 2 ohm

This is the grey dust cap version(the better one)

Price:

425 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will ship fedex

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Just wondering. What's the difference between the silver and black version
They weren't built as stiff, and they get louder with power, where the Black face have the same out put at rated power as the do with 6K. Once you get a number it's hard to increase with them. But other than that, they're basically the same sub.

Maybe the old, old HCCA's, back when Orion were their own company, but while directed had them they both are basically the same woofer whether it's a grey or black dust cap

Weren't these originally built to be ran sealed? Swore I read that somewhere a few years back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.