FS: 2 JL Audio 12w6v2 Subs

Knowmadic
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

2 JL Audio 12w6v2 D4 subs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

#1 - 9/10 Cosmetic - Scratch/Scuff on very edge of the top(metal - can be sanded/buffed)

#2 - 9/10 Cosmetic - Missing Trim ring(Otherwise 10/10)

Price:

$200 + Ship - EACH - OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'll get you a quote based on zip.

Item Pictures:

iCRJmLm.jpg

-

-

N1ea8mA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll consider that. I wish I could hear them before blindly buying them though..
I love them. They are a beautiful sounding set, I just happened to get another set of speakers for only $160 that are ring radiator tweets so I can only use one or the other.

I am interested in the one missing the cosmetic ring. Can you please provide the month and year code on the amp? It is located with the serial number.

Also - shipping the 75248.

Blew mine this past weekend - it was dated 05/05 so it had a good life!!

I am interested in the one missing the cosmetic ring. Can you please provide the month and year code on the amp? It is located with the serial number.
Also - shipping the 75248.

Blew mine this past weekend - it was dated 05/05 so it had a good life!!
Both were purchased together therefore both are 03/06. Played only for SQ purposes, never blasted past 3/4 volume with gains properly set. Shipping is going to be approximately $25.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.