BNIB Audiopipe Apsm 1500 $90

Participant count
  • Participant list

eli346
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Audiopipe APSM1500

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I bought 2 of them a couple of weeks ago and planned to strap them to a pair of subs but i found a great deal on D4 subs so i wont be able to strap the amps and need money asap for the subs so now this is up for sale.

I will be out of town from today until this sunday (July 7th) so it wont be able to be shipped until after that.

Price:

$90

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays actual shipping.

Item Pictures:
IMG_3311_zps035f288b.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Bump for a good deal. $90 plus shipping should range between $105-$110 shipped. Somebody with an Obsidian 12 or 15 should pick this up. Cause even the test show that it would easily put over 600 watts rms clean. Or hell, even the new C2

Bump for a good deal. $90 plus shipping should range between $105-$110 shipped. Somebody with an Obsidian 12 or 15 should pick this up. Cause even the test show that it would easily put over 600 watts rms clean. Or hell, even the new C2
Thanks. Got a deal on 2 d4 xfl 12's in a 4.5 cube box at 32 hz for $180 kinda ruined my plans for getting D2 subs but I couldn't pass that deal up. Now I need this gone to get some money back in the bank, somebody buy this!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

eli346

10+ year member
eli346
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from