surfbord/oversized amps

nuboot
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i have about a 1000 budget for some long/big amps, now with this budget i know i aint going to get the top of the line, and thats fine. i dont care if it works or not. these amps are just for a collection. once i get my new build done then i can increase my budget for my collection.

either way let me know what you got i am trying to get the most for my buck. will probably start buying towards the end of the month unless its a price i cant pass up

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sent my T30001bd amp for repair but thats a perfect amp for you lol 33" long i think 13"wide and about 2 1/2 tall monster amp for only 3k, keeping that though I hear they can be a great amp if you can deal with the size, and weight

You should look at the Audio Technix / CT Sounds 7k

1026013_624302950913374_15753151_o.jpg

Coleman is adorbz

also i dont know if i mentioned this but i am not going tobe using these amps they will just be sitting in my collection. so the amount of power is irrelevant just focused on the size

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.