Well recorded rap albums?

Childish Gambino has some pretty talented work in Culdesac and Camp.Though, through my finding, they both clip heavily. As does every other album that anyone puts out it seems.
Yeah, Childish Gambino is pretty good. I used to listen to him all the time about a year and a half ago. But I have some pretty strong feelings that are connected to his songs, so I'd rather not listen to them :p

And I never knew that albums sometimes get produced with clipping in them before. I thought clipping was only a problem you had to fight by setting your gains, etc.

Yeah, Childish Gambino is pretty good. I used to listen to him all the time about a year and a half ago. But I have some pretty strong feelings that are connected to his songs, so I'd rather not listen to them :p
And I never knew that albums sometimes get produced with clipping in them before. I thought clipping was only a problem you had to fight by setting your gains, etc.
Oh yea... producers clip the **** out of their recordings. Just open the file in Audacity and look at all the red.

also if you have a record player and analog cd burner on your home stereo you could make your own. record is best sq of all.
I dont currently have a record player, but I did just order a Yamaha a-s500 (home stereo integrated amp) which has a phono input and recording outputs. Do rap artists sell records of their albums? How much would it cost for a decent record player? And how much does an analog CD burner cost?

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Oh yea... producers clip the **** out of their recordings. Just open the file in Audacity and look at all the red.
Why would they do that? That just seems wrong and unethical....

anything decaf'd, theres a 7gig pack on...

*******.to [formerly kat.ph] all music is enhanced and sounds great, theres a member on here that does it too, but haven't got around to his download yet...

just search "decaf"

I think poweriso can burn flac to cd since it would be kinda pointless to convert them to mp3 etc.
I was thinking more along the lines of converting to Apple Lossless or something similar, since my HU doesnt have a CD player and I use my iPod for all my music.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.