tx4wl

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer HU DEH-80PRS OBO

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I Bought this from the original owner last week and have changed my build again :)

9/10

The HU is one year old,and was installed for 9 months. It includes all original papers, remote, wire harness, mic (both), everything! All looks in great condition

Was Bought brand new from cruchfield.My loss your gain

Price:

$220 shipped CONUS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

usps insured

deh-80prs_222266_zps9b36b91e.jpg prs80_zps02398cf7.jpg

Edited by tx4wl

Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer HU DEH-80PRS

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I Bought this from the original owner last week and have changed my build again :)

9/10

The HU is one year old,and was installed for 9 months. It includes all original papers, remote, wire harness, mic (both), everything! All looks in great condition

Was Bought brand new from cruchfield.My loss your gain

Price:

$220 shipped CONUS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

usps insured

deh-80prs_222266_zps9b36b91e.jpg prs80_zps02398cf7.jpg

Trades ???

CBE13139-17A8-4E9B-8CC5-60268C2DB02D-5612-0000027B6FD1D827_zps4d2f4327.jpg

Seconded, I am swapping my build around to go active and have a kenwood x996 I'd be willing to trade.

X996 is active. 3 people asked for trades give OP some time to respond

Silverado SS on 24's

2 Fi SP4s Fully Loaded

8 cubic foot after disp. 30Hz

PowerBass 5000XTA and PPI 900.4

Clarion CZ 702 for now

4 Exodus Anarchys, looking for tweets

Singer 275A Alternator, Big 3

140 A/H and Shuriken BT-45

No trades I want to go with the "minidsp" route need 4 way active ETC.... unless you have something like that :) This prs80 could do what I want kinda but I want more control..I know the prs80 has a ***** load of options and I have never used them(never installed it)But after reading/researching I think Id be more comferatable with tuning from notebook/laptop with the minidsp line.

I dont think the 996 is active...

I believe it is but its very limited

Silverado SS on 24's

2 Fi SP4s Fully Loaded

8 cubic foot after disp. 30Hz

PowerBass 5000XTA and PPI 900.4

Clarion CZ 702 for now

4 Exodus Anarchys, looking for tweets

Singer 275A Alternator, Big 3

140 A/H and Shuriken BT-45

I believe it is but its very limited

Without post dumping please pm me what you believe to be active on the 996. I need the ability to set crossover points depending on each individual speaker on the fly as well as changing door phase to bring up depth (Running USD horns). Given the 996 is a great SQ deck it just lacked exactly what I needed specifically. OP, I apologize and am sure this will sell quickly at your asking price.

If this is here tomorrow Ill take it :P

Refs: mrmakinmoves[sCAMMER] AKA ICHASEPAPER2010, skydeaner, fukinmovin, mossberg385t, grimreper912003, LBC99, Dbeez, Michaellane, thegreatestpenn, truckstoy, ge_off_me, btr, cupid6969, johnprdeye, jh8909, tylerj, UMWDawg92, nu2spl, zerosktr111, SPLAUDIO, $LICK CALIFA$, jfroghobo

pHmEQ.gif

http://www.execution-audio.com/

for those who have asked if it works or if i turned it on ....yes :) it works

<a href=1a55839215_zpscb366d26.jpg' alt='1a55839

civic si has 1st dibs.....this unit looks pretty dang cool turned on just wish it was 4 way...

I thought about doing 4 way, but I dont know if I want to put the effort in anymore. Thinking about going back to school. Just kinda want to get something with more features than the 9887. Unfortunately 3way options are hard to come by these days. Finally decided on giving up XM in favor of all dem USB options.

Refs: mrmakinmoves[sCAMMER] AKA ICHASEPAPER2010, skydeaner, fukinmovin, mossberg385t, grimreper912003, LBC99, Dbeez, Michaellane, thegreatestpenn, truckstoy, ge_off_me, btr, cupid6969, johnprdeye, jh8909, tylerj, UMWDawg92, nu2spl, zerosktr111, SPLAUDIO, $LICK CALIFA$, jfroghobo

pHmEQ.gif

http://www.execution-audio.com/

No one has committed yet..

So,I thought about it and I'll entertain some trades till someone buys this:)

Just want a comparable HU. It's been awhile sence ive touched car audio( 18+yrs) so if ya just throw out some acronyms im not gonna know what it is so hot link if you can. :) I just want to have control of a 2 way front stage(passive tweets),rear fill,2 subs(USB) a must .... while I know i can make the prs80 do this but on the same note I wouldnt be using it for whats its designed for.And i know most of you dislike rear fill but its a must in an suv with kids/passengers in the rear. So whatcha ya got? :)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now