Thought and opinions on compact 2 channel amplifiers

Your link ***** but I know the amps. I'm leaning towards the sq side of things but loud and compact. How do the massive amps rate in that respect?
Talk to Trumpet... he had one on here recently for a super good deal... He's a vendor for them I believe so it would have warranty and what not. I haven't personally ran them but I've heard them and they are excellent. They were being ran off a 5v headunit, no distortion, good thd, good fq response, and crazy output for the size. Plus

Keep all the recommendations coming though please. This is part of the fun of car audio researching the crap out of something before you buy. It can also be frustrating as hell I'm just pretty close to getting my system set to how I want it for a while but I don't want to buy a component amp and be disappointed. If there is something a little more expensive but somebody feels is a home run let me know budget isn't set in stone.

I'd get the PPI P600.2 (or maybe SoundStream TN2, Polk D2000.2, and NVX class D amps, which belong to the same family of designs). They're powerful and very small, and run cool. Massive NX's power rating are oversold IMHO.

Keep in mind I sell all Precision Power amplifiers except the Power Class line. I can strongly recommend the P600.2.

I like the Massive Nano amps but they're a good amount less powerful.

this is probably the smallest one

Rockford Fosgate PBR300X2 2-Channel Class BR Punch Boosted Rail Amp

pbr300x2.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.