Participant count
  • Participant list

st0n3r
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Japanese Olympus 710 Digital Camera

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This is brand new, still has the screen protector on it. A customer ordered it and never completed the transaction. It comes with everything (memory card, water proof casing, usb cord, power brick for recharging the battery etc.) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember this is Japanese, so EVERYTHING is in Japanese. The screen text, menu's and the users manual is ALL Japanese. You may or may not be able to re-program for English. I dont read Japanese so i have no idea. I took it out of the box, installed the battery to make sure it powers on and seen its all in Japanese. This camera retailed for $350 when it released and is a VERY beautiful camera, even has a casing for underwater use that is included in the retail package.

Price:

Asking $150 shipped w/ Insurance / Delivery Confirmation via USPS Priority Mail. Open to trades possibly, just tag me if you pm me.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FREE w/ USPS Priority Mail

Item Pictures: View attachment 26543181View attachment 26543182

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

My feedback here is still low, a few purchases in the past from Audio Technix and box design from Buck, but no feedback was ever left.

My heatware.com feedback from PC Related items - st0n3r | HeatWare.com

My feedback here - st0n3r

My Ebay (mine&wifes) - eBay Feedback Profile for kayleighs_mommy8304

trades id be interested in are replacement 6x9's that are better than factory, a strong 12" sub etc. just make offers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

st0n3r

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
st0n3r
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views