Timmy's Ford Taurus doors by 04Murdalanche

Well everyone, @Timmy13091 ;s sent me his doors to do.. Gonna be doing 2 6.5 crescendo PWX 6.5s, and DD super tweets.. Simple build, but clean none the less.

Not too many pics for today I was just thinking out how I was gonna do them mainly.

Anywho. Onto teh pics

DSC_0562_zpsb155b40f.jpg

Door all cut out, getting my ideas planned out,

DSC_0563_zps218ed11d.jpg

alot of progress will be made on these this weekend,

sorry for the lack of pics, not really much to show yet.... Stay tuned guys, I promise you'll love it when they are done

Btw these are flush mount MDF rings that will have a beauty cover that will HIDs e mounting sepurface of the speaker so all you can see is the playing cone.. Looks ***y if you ask me

They will be sick once they are done.. I got my ideas all ready now, just gotta do em
well ill be sure to check them out when you update. Interested in the mounting rings your doing

[quote name='04murdalanche']Well everyone, @Timmy13091 ;s sent me his doors to do.. Gonna be doing 2 6.5 crescendo PWX 6.5s, and DD super tweets.. Simple build, but clean none the less.

Not too many pics for today I was just thinking out how I was gonna do them mainly.

Anywho. Onto teh pics

DSC_0562_zpsb155b40f.jpg

Door all cut out, getting my ideas planned out,

DSC_0563_zps218ed11d.jpg

alot of progress will be made on these this weekend,

sorry for the lack of pics, not really much to show yet.... Stay tuned guys, I promise you'll love it when they are done[/QUOTE]

Awww shittt now I'm really getting excited !!!

well ill be sure to check them out when you update. Interested in the mounting rings your doing
They make for a really clean look.. I think I'm gonna wrap them in grey suede or something but shhhhh... Don't tell Timmy.

Awww shittt now I'm really getting excited !!!
Just wait brah.. This weekend you'll be shittin yourself

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

04murdalanche
Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date