trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

Precision Power i350.2 110W x 2 TINY amp

1 in stock

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New

This is the newest amplifier line from Precision Power. Full range Class D. High level inputs. Small and smart looking.

We’re in a time where small is in. Smaller, more economical vehicles are more and more desirable. But that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice big power for your system. The new iON amplifiers pack huge amounts of power into small chassis thanks to efficient full range Class D topology and SMT technology. Complimented with every possible preamp adjustment, the iON amplifiers leave nothing to be desired.

• Channels: 2
  • RMS Power @ 4 ohms: 115W x 2
  • RMS Power @ 2 ohms: 175W x 2
  • RMS Power @ 4 ohms bridged: 350W x 1
  • Dimensions: 5.375″ W x 1.875″ H x 5.50″ L

Price:

$114.99 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping to the Continental US

A QUOTE is required for all other locations.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

My i-Trader feedback for caraudio.com - absolutely stellar record

I ordered 3 more of these amps, plus I have 3 available to be drop shipped as of this morning. The 3 I ordered will be at my store on Monday the 17th. For orders to be filled in the mean time please be aware that inventory levels may fluctuate.

Less than 2 weeks remaining on the sale. I will have more of these amps in stock when UPS comes today.

3 in stock now

Last edited by a moderator:
Free bump. These things must be brand new, there's no info on them anywhere beyond what's on the box. Even PPI's site doesn't have an owner's manual for download. I sent precision power an email asking about efficiency and how they got their power rating (since no CEA 2006 rating) and will post their response when (if) I get one.

Do you have a full spec sheet for these guys? More specifically, the freq response and distortion figures. Thanks
I only have what I've published on my web site, which is straight out of the 2013 PPI brochure. So no, sorry.

The sale has ended so I'm closing this thread to avoid the inevitable questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...