Item(s) for Sale: [/size]

MB Quart PVI 216

Item(s) Description/Condition: [/size]

Used - working

BUT one tweeter is missing. so its the mids + crossovers + 1 tweeter. Most of you ppl do active set ups anyway.

Speaker Size 6-1/2"

Design 2-way Component System

Tweeter Design Cone

Tweeter Composition Titanium

Woofer Composition Polypropylene

Woofer Surround Rubber

Peak Power Handling 140 watts

RMS Power Handling 70 watts

Sensitivity 87 dB

Frequency Response 38 - 32000 Hz

Impedance (Per Voice Coil) 4 ohms

Top-Mount Depth 2-1/2"

Cutout Dimensions 5-5/8" x 5-5/8"

Price:

$66 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included

Item Pictures:

[ATTACH]26542962[/ATTACH]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ReWiiNd
      I just had a subwoofer installed and now my speakers revolve when im listening to music my front left speaker turns off then turns on then the front right turns off then turns on then the back left... etc i dont understand how this could have happened was the subwoofer installed incorrectly and messed up the wiring in my car? i had a professional install it so if it was his fault i can go back and have him fix it.
    • By wocka flocka
      I fixed the problem the polarities were mixed up!!!! Thanks!
    • By wocka flocka
      Hey I want to replace the rear stock speakers in my 88 Camaro. I pulled one of the panels off and theres a really cool looking old Pioneer speaker. It looked so cool its a shame to cover it up with the panel. =/
      The speakers are old and crackle when played.
      I was wondering if anyone knew if they still sell these size speakers or if it would be hard to change them out. And I was considering looking into cutting interior panels of my car so that the rear speakers stuck out. Shame for those babys to be covered up =(
      Anyways if you have any suggestions please let me know!
    • By Durastar
      I was wondering what dual amp installation kit i should get that doesnt bust the bank too much. What rca cables are good without costing an arm and leg and where to get speaker wire from.
    • By TenguC
      Recently I bought a pair of Polk Audio DXI 460P Speakers for my doors and a pair of Kenwood KFC-6993PS speakers for my back. The door speakers can handle 50 Watts RMS and the back speakers can handle 120 Watts RMS. I am looking for an Amplifier to power them.

I have come up with a few different Amps that I am considering.

1. (My first choice) An MB Quart Discus amp that is going for 83.47 on Amazon.
      Amazon.com: MB Quart Discus DSC450 200 Watt A/B Class 4-Channel…
      I have heard MB Quart makes good Amplifiers and this seems to suit my needs, but I have also heard some bad things about Mb Quart as well.

2. A Refurbished Rockford Fosgate R300-4 that is going for 114.95. It can produce 50 watts RMS to four channels at 4 ohms.
      Amazon.com: Rockford Fosgate Prime R300-4 300 Watt Multi Channel Amplifier: Electronics

3. A Kicker 08ZX200.4 amp for 99.99 with free shipping on Crutchfield. It can only produce 35 watts RMS.
      Kicker 08ZX200.4 4-channel car amplifier — 35 watts RMS x 4 at Crutchfield.com

4. (My absolute last choice due to price.) An Alpine MRP-F300. It can do 50 watts to all four channels but will also cost me the most money.
      Amazon.com: Alpine MRP-F300 - Amplifier - V-Power - 4-channel: Automotive

I am almost broke from this audio adventure and the Amp is the last thing I am buying for now. Out of those can you please tell me which is the best and worth the money?