60,000 RMS, yes, you read that right

Yoo everybody

Got contacted to finish up a monster, freakin absolute monster asss van for a local here.

I don't know a whole lot about the van other than what I do need to know, as I get more info ill be posting it..

Later 80s early 90s, it's on a air set up

Walled at the B-Pillar, 4th order tuned at 45 IIRC

12 15" Tantric HDD's

6 B2 M1S's

2 B2 Quattros on teh mids and highs

4 sets of 8" Crossfire MPX mids

18 XS Power Xp3000s

Not sure what were gonna do for alts yet, he's already got a 330 amp DR44 (late model Chevy monster alt) so I think that's the direction we will take

Now, most of this build has already been completed, a very select few, maybe 2 or 3 of you know who was working on this, some **** came up and he could not finish it and so I am now..

What I will be doing

Building the faceplate/beauty panel/port for the box

Re carpeting the floor

Redoing some wiring

Building a nice center console to house all the switches (Air gauges, amp turn ons, etc.)

Custom door panels with 4 8" Crossfire MPXs per door. Gonna be hella loud.

Doing something with the head liner lol

Finishing off the amp rack and wire up the amps in back

Make beauty panels for the amp rack in back.

Nothing too crazy, but it needs this shit to be finished none the less..

Here's some quick pics I snapped today when I was over there chatting about it

null_zpsf727cfed.jpg

Dem subs:crazy:

null_zps88649164.jpg

One more needs to be loaded, thank God they did all other 11, I like my back lol..

null_zps56c72b3f.jpg

Pic of one of the 6 B2 M1S's this is a 10k powerhouse. Three inputs, it's straight beefy. Look em up online if you've never seen one before

null_zps51de0ae5.jpg

The last sub to be loaded

null_zps149dae54.jpg

Amp rack and batts, It's steel, line x'd white, batts are XP 3000s, 18 of em

null_zps6573624e.jpg

don't worry about the horrible iPhone quality pics.. I'll be bringing my DSLR everyday I go over there now to document this bish till its done

This is my first and probably last huuuuuumoungus build, I hope it's not my last, but ill never run anything this big and I doubt anyone else would have me build their car/truck/van and bedding something this crazy/money involved.. Anyways, more updates coming in the morning,

The only thing that ***** is that now my build is gonna be put on hold-____-

Here's the link to it if you wanna check it out

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/578653-99-tahoe-ipad-fiberglass-sundown-etc.html

More updates tomorrow when I start making some progress

I seriously need to see a vid of this beast when done
Stay tuned there will be pleeeeenty.

Have fun with that one man If I need that much power im just giving up and going to Utility company for juice. JK
Lmao no joke!

Isn't that going to need more than 1 alternator?
Where do you see that? There's gonna be more.

tuned the **** in to this one!!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Upgrade the windows and glass inside the van lol
Upgrade everything in this betch sheeeeit

Sikk.. Wish I had the funds to get even half of that into my car..
Me too man. Meeee too..

Just a double baffle for 6 15" HDD?
That's what I said, should atleast be a triple and would've been if I had this since the beginning. Thank God there's a **** ton of bracing. But still, would rather another baffle be there so there could be less bracing, would look alot better aesthetically as well..

The money that went into this.. ****.
Right at 40k dude

Hell of a build.
Right at 40k dude and it ain't done so its not shit yet but it will be soon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.