150$ in PayPal. Help

Check out Tantric HDs, HDDs, PSI platform 3s, SSA Xcon, Zcon. All of these are SQL subs that will deliver. I would also say check out the XFL too.

Well had my system jacked last week and bummed. I'm looking to start it up again and looking at subs first. Got 150 in PayPal. Looking to see what ppl gots. Spl please
that blows man... i PMed you

Matt

I might up my price to 300, I'm just looking at subs and amps. My headunit and anything inside the car is still there. Just out my re se 12's and 5000.1 and battery

I've got a couple Shocker Super Extreme's (TC9 platform). One with Sundown Z softparts, the other with OEM Shocker/TC parts 125 and 100 shipped respectively. Both 15" dual 2ohm, OEM coil is good for about 1000W, Sundown coil a little more, either is solid mechanically for more. Z parts will be more musical, OEM parts more SPL oriented.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.