Not open for further replies.

btolenti
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

1) Kenwood DNX6160

2) Lanzar X3 3-way Active Crossover

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1) In good shape. Has GPS, bluetooth and ipod control. Includes the harness, bluetooth mic, GPS antenna and ipod harness. Touchscreen can be finicky at times but works, no major scratches on it either. If it really bugs you, there are screen replacement services on ebay for $100 bucks. I never thought it was bad enough to have to get it replaced. Firmware was updated a couple months back as well.

2) Was bought BNIB a while back. I installed it, but then got an awesome deal on an MS8, so I took it out. It has very minor scratches on the mounting holes, but other than that, it's in superb shape. Single RCA input, 3 way output - hi pass for tweeters, bandpass for mids, and a lowpass for midbass/subs.

Price:

1) Asking $200 shipped OBO

2) Asking $80 shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

See above.

Item Pictures:

Meaning hat sometime, if you press one function on the screen, the adjacent button presses. I've learned to press down a little harder, and it seems to work fine.

I think it's a good deal for the unit, even if you find the screen too annoying and replace it for 100 bucks......but there are a few here that think otherwise.

Got it. Packaged up and ready to go when the shipping label gets here.

kenwood SOLD

Lanzar crossover still up for grabs! It's almost BNIB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...