Pioneer 80prs

Is there a double din touchscreen unit with all the features of the 80prs? I really love my touchscreen.
No. Which is dumb and annoying. People who want to go active and like to tweak, should have an option to do it all in one on a ~7" double din head unit, with adjustable button color to match their dash. It's ridiculous that this doesn't exist.

So silly, especially considering that almost all new vehicles comes with a double-din space standard, and anyone willing to drop money on a new HU will probably get a double-din. I wonder if I hook up a reference mic to my MVH-P4400BH, if it'll do time alignment and crossover my stuff to specific frequencies. For example, the options for front x-over are 50/63/80/100/125. I want to set it to 72.

No. Which is dumb and annoying. People who want to go active and like to tweak, should have an option to do it all in one on a ~7" double din head unit, with adjustable button color to match their dash. It's ridiculous that this doesn't exist.
i would buy a double din of the 80 prs, i love mine. only thing i dont like is mine gets hot, but not bad. someone should write pioneer to get us a bomb double din like the 80 prs. detachable faceplate with itwould be the cherry on top.

I went from a DD to the 80prs. I don't mind going back to a single at all. The 80prs is awesome I have 2. Best you can get without spending $1000 on the p99rs IMO.

I just wish it had HD radio being a SQ deck and all.

I have a prs 80 id get rid of for the right price 1 yr old bought from crutchfield(have box with all accesories)...dunno if thats allowed to post that here sorry. pm me if interested.I havnt gotten around to post it for sale yet im on the fence //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The prs80 has lots of good features that i am not using. Ended up getting a rockford 360.3 and am pretty much bypassing all headunit features sound-wise other than the 5 volt pre outs.

I did try the head unit capabilities and they work well, for a 2 way active setup with active sub. I needed 3 way and there is no easy way. Although the "auto" eq and time alignment work, they don't work very well.

I also like the ipod control, the fact that i can go artist abc, rather than one by one helps a lot. I also have not used any other headunit so my opinions are gonna be biased.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.