Hello

Participant count
  • Participants list

BrothaBass

Atlanta
New guy here. Last time I was heavy into car audio was back in the late 80's and mid 90's. been browsing the forum for a while and decided to finally join. Now I'm putting a system into a 2012 4x4 lifted crew cab silverado. I've already ordered a box from Starr Mountain to house 4 Sundown 8's. Found some great Boston acoustics components from another forum vendor. Now I'm trying to decide on a head unit and amps. Army veteran,married father of four, various hobbies etc. that's it about me.

No suggestions here I don't have enough time and attention to the expensive amps and HUs to pay you any good advice. Nice grabs on the equipment so far, I'm sure the build is gonna be sick.

Thanks, I'm doing tons of research. I've been out of it for so long I don't know what direction to go in. Back in the day punch amps and hifonics were my amps of choice. Guy at a local shop tried to get me to buy some elf amps. I passed on those then he recommended Powerbass XTA's. I will make a decision by Friday after I do some more research . Great forum with tons of info and great supporting vendors!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.