High- Low Frequency & Low- Low Frequency?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Enemy5802

So I have my new system set up. It sounds great! One problem though, when I play music, those "low beats" hit pretty hard. But when it comes to those high lows they are kinda weak.

Is there anyway I can mess with the amplifier or lpf settings to even them out?

*I will check back in tomorrow hopefully I get some help:)

So I have my new system set up. It sounds great! One problem though, when I play music, those "low beats" hit pretty hard. But when it comes to those high lows they are kinda weak.
Is there anyway I can mess with the amplifier or lpf settings to even them out?

*I will check back in tomorrow hopefully I get some help:)
That will depend upon the sub and enclosure as well... What are you running? IE: HU, Speakers, Amp(s), Sub(s) Enclosure Type, Size & Tuning If Ported???

It's a ported 12' 300w rms subwoofer enclosure tuned to 32-35 hz. Running at 2ohms. Connected to an aftermarket head unit.

Mmmh, amp is also being rated at 300 rms. Anything else? Lol Oh and it's a Kenwood mp245.

Set the LPF frequency on your amp to like 80-100hz-ish, NO BASS BOOST if your amp has it, and adjust your gain accordingly... Whatever your results: are all that particular setup is going to play...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.