What to do w/ $1300????

Only The Best
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
texas
im lookin to put a nice system in my car and I have $1300 for the sub + amplifier.... not looking to go any higher than a 12 inch sub... im not wanting to go with more than 2 subs... and I want it LOUD AS ****.... and brand new.... what are my options?

Should buy new Subs and slightly used amp, if you want to get serious you will need a HO alternator and some batteries and so on. For 1300 you can slam but your car won't keep up and will negative effect performance of the system

yeah this is not accounting anything for the electrical upgrades just sub stage.. ill worry about electrical after I get everything

dude whatever would be the most cost efficient for myself going with 1 sub and 1 amp would be the best as im tryin to save space but I want it to be loud... 1000 rms+

yeah I just don't have a lot of room in the back of my caliber.... the last setup I had was a kicker zx2500.1 and a solox 2500 rms 5000 peak.... wanting something that can destroy that and fit in my car

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Only The Best

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Only The Best
texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date