$100 to spend on some 6x9

Participant count
  • Participant list
6x9s aren't for bass... That's what subs are for. You could get a 6x9 sub if you really wanted. Honestly I'd avoid both of those sets - I used to have some TS series pioneers and they're decent but not great. And the kickers are sold at Walmart, that should tell you something

Need a pair of cheap 6x9 speakers for my Acura TSX. Narrowed it down between the Pioneer TS-D6902R, or Kicker DS693. Which has better sq and bass?
If you really have to have some decent coax 6x9's, get a pair of Infinity off ebay or whatever. They're better than either of your choices. Cdt audio makes a decent one too if you can find them at that price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.