quick question about thees subs.

thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif idk if ima get the or not ima look on the streets an try to find a cheap system.

why not trying to answer his question, instead of acting like a condescending fegmo in every thread, you insignificant plebian?
op-its for the pair... the sonic link provided by doesdad should save you cash. id recommend ignoring mylows10, hes not out to help you.. just take your money
really i havent said nothing about anything except whats he looking to do , as far as ignoring people ,ignore this guy he's a noob that doesn't know shlt .he prolly still lives at home under him mommies skirt anyway ,and all he ever does is be a troll. so rl driver go fvck yourself you little worm .and go back to smd where you came from .

how cheap and what you need ?
well im thanking about getting this setup

2 of thees subs : Boss P126DVC (P126-DVC) 12" Dual 4 ohm Phantom Car Subwoofer

this amp : Boss DST4000D (DST4000D) Monoblock Class D DISRUPT Series Car Amp

maby this hu : Boss BV9965 7" LCD Touchscreen DVD/CD/MP3 Car Stereo Receiver

an idk what box ima get yet, or if ima bulid a box my self i was thnking about this one MTB-246 but idk the angles an it will be a bit hard and i thank that will be way too much cubic ft for the subs.

how cheap and what you need ?
Get the fuck out with your predatory 'help'. Amazing that every answer you give just happens to have the potential to be a sale for you. Myself and many others are tired of this constant bullshit from you.

why not trying to answer his question, instead of acting like a condescending fegmo in every thread, you insignificant plebian?
op-its for the pair... the sonic link provided by doesdad should save you cash. id recommend ignoring mylows10, hes not out to help you.. just take your money
Get the fuck out with your predatory 'help'. Amazing that every answer you give just happens to have the potential to be a sale for you. Myself and many others are tired of this constant bullshit from you.
Dang.

It's 800 for the pair. If you're set on these subs Sonic has them for 60 a pc. shipped. Save you about 30 bucks... Kenwood KFC-W3013PS (KFCW3013PS) 12" Single 4 ohm Performance Sub
Either the amazon price changed or you guys both fail at math. How is he saving money by buying one sub each at $60 at SE when he can buy the pair for $105 from Amazon?

You do know he has to eat also! lol

Just saying if you had the goods and actually wanted to help people by some quality stuff instead of Boss **** you would be doing it to..

Just think of it that way it's not like he's ripping anybody off!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.