looking for a fi btl triple stack or mayhem

Participant count
  • Participants list
what about an RE MT 18 that has been reconned with MMATTs recone?
i need a matching fi / mayhem 15 of good condition motor to match my other 15 " btl, i need another one to match the one i got from you ,plan on running 2 of them on 2 vfl 150.1 amps strapped at .7

gotcha, totally didnt see the same sn lol my bad, hope you like it, I sat there while the packaged it up, it was pretty comical watching the guy start to sweat picking the box up and down lol, hopefully they did a good job tho, they had to double box it, before i left i had to snap a couple pics of it all boxed up

gotcha, totally didnt see the same sn lol my bad, hope you like it, I sat there while the packaged it up, it was pretty comical watching the guy start to sweat picking the box up and down lol, hopefully they did a good job tho, they had to double box it, before i left i had to snap a couple pics of it all boxed up
cool ,its insured and if anything happens they are responsible

Jim. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif haha what about my motors? LOL
only need 1 ,just bought a btl fully loaded triple stack 15.still looking at those n2 motors ?

No. Sticking with these mayhems for corey to build off of.
So your going with 2 15 set up?
yep , might sell this one and my cdt components and get some new hdd subs tho.the cdt set will be a 3 way set after tuesday ,plus the xovers will be new and so will the 3.5 mids and the es 010- tweets ,the 6.5 mids are 3 months old tho but very mint

yep , might sell this one and my cdt components and get some new hdd subs tho.the cdt set will be a 3 way set after tuesday ,plus the xovers will be new and so will the 3.5 mids and the es 010- tweets ,the 6.5 mids are 3 months old tho but very mint
what's the new HDD model? American Bass?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.