what should i buy?

bigk1121

ohio
so im kinda new to car audio an i was wanting to get a system in my car an i dont want to pay alot to get it hooked up by a pro so ive been doing research, an i thank i can hook them up Farley ease.

i am on a budget at about $300. from what i know i was planing on buying 2 12" subs an a amp an a amp kit (i dont need a box i can build one if the subs dont come with one). here are the subs i was thanking on buying (go to amazon an past this : Pair of (2) Kenwood Kfc-w3013ps 12" 4 Ohm Performance Series Car Subwoofer with 2400 Watt Peak / 800 Watt RMS ) but idk what amp too get i was looking an i cant find a 4 Ohm amp that has 2 channel that has 800 RMS.

or should i but the amp combo with thos speakers?

should i buy thees an try to find an amp or do you guys have any suggestions?

so im kinda new to car audio an i was wanting to get a system in my car an i dont want to pay alot to get it hooked up by a pro so ive been doing research, an i thank i can hook them up Farley ease.
i am on a budget at about $300. from what i know i was planing on buying 2 12" subs an a amp an a amp kit (i dont need a box i can build one if the subs dont come with one). here are the subs i was thanking on buying (go to amazon an past this : Pair of (2) Kenwood Kfc-w3013ps 12" 4 Ohm Performance Series Car Subwoofer with 2400 Watt Peak / 800 Watt RMS ) but idk what amp too get i was looking an i cant find a 4 Ohm amp that has 2 channel that has 800 RMS.

or should i but the amp combo with thos speakers?

should i buy thees an try to find an amp or do you guys have any suggestions?
Does this budget include a head unit, wiring, subs, box materials, amp(s), and speakers? Also, are you positive you could properly design/build an enclosure with your own skill and knowledge? That's one of the biggest parts of the install, so it's not something you want to cut corners on.

every thang excaped box muterials i could probly go over about $30-$50. an idk how i would instal a head. could i get away without installing that?

Does this budget include a head unit, wiring, subs, box materials, amp(s), and speakers? Also, are you positive you could properly design/build an enclosure with your own skill and knowledge? That's one of the biggest parts of the install, so it's not something you want to cut corners on.
I see what you did there...

well i dident realize it took so much stuff i was thanking i just buy some subs an a amp. so lets just make it a lowest we can get it with out being cheap junk stuff. but i dont want like the top of the line stuff(at least not for my first system). like i said im new to this so it would be cool if some one could point me in to the right dirction at least. i just want to talk to some one who knows somthing befor i buy all the stuff

what if i cot somthing like this? http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_61441_FLI-Audio-FA12TA-F1.html

and somthing like this? http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_20186_Dual-XML8100.html

Last edited by a moderator:
ok first off you need to rethink what you want ,2 12's is ok and an amp ,but your looking at junk, utter garbage there is some decent stuff to get ,but if you want to spend only $300 your not gonna get much , might wanna look at 1 sub and an amp to power it ,also you'll need an amp kit /wires ,a deck ,dash kit ,harness and a box design if your gonna build one .you need to up your budget some to get everything .

ok first off you need to rethink what you want ,2 12's is ok and an amp ,but your looking at junk, utter garbage there is some decent stuff to get ,but if you want to spend only $300 your not gonna get much , might wanna look at 1 sub and an amp to power it ,also you'll need an amp kit /wires ,a deck ,dash kit ,harness and a box design if your gonna build one .you need to up your budget some to get everything .
Honestly I couldn't agree with u more. Why do all these people come on here and wanna spend nothing to get something. Keep saving your money dude. It not worth it ti buy junk. Save save save. What's the rush. This isn't a race. Maybe by next summer u could have a nasty set up. I've been saving for months now to get the stuff I really want. Dont by garbadge.

what would be a low budget build? with decent stuff? i just based it off of 300$ cuz thats what ima about to have when i sell my school pc and i was looking online an i saw 2 subs an a am for about 300 i dident know i needed all that other stuff like i said im new to this. im open to learn. i was thanking a bout the mtx terminators with a dif amp. would that be a good choice?

like you said save im getting a job so ill have a bit more money soon i was just trying to plan ahead.

leave the terminators alone ,junk .if you really need a budget build but used off the forum here ,there are some good deals here on decent to good equipment

How about you take your $300 and get some help learning the English language.
well actuley im paying $60,000 to go to collage for 2 years right now so why dont you stfu

any way what would be about the base line price for a system with 2 12in subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.