Participant count
  • Participants list
Status
Not open for further replies.

twisztdpunisher
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: AQ220 and 0/1 wire kit, with rcas everything needed

Item(s) Description/Condition: AQ2200 10/10 Both cosmetics(pics show scratch on mounting from screws) and function

Price: AQ 2200 & all the wires 450 Shipped and paypal to your door

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Bought this about 6 months ago wanting to get back into car audio. installed it with the sub, but needed my rear seat back, I have a crew cab chevy. so the sub got pulled out about 2 months after installing and it never made its way back into the truck. It powered the FI BTL d1 which is also for sale. had the sub for a couple years now, ran it a couple months ago so i know it works just as well as the day i got it. Id rather not ship this thing but I will if you pay, I know how to ship subs I've done it a couple times so it will make it.

any questions PM me or email me, email will be faster. k.hosey9@gmail.com

in the pics there is dust on the amp from it being behind the seat.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...