12s at a price point of ~500

JoeK
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ringtown, PA
Goofing off waiting for my paycheck to continue my build and i see that the HCCA 12s are the same exact price as AA mayhems brand new.

Which would be better for lows? (i like 23hz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif) Also any other suggestions for that price range would suffice, i looked into DC XLs as well.

Tantric Sounds, SPLaudio could build you a beefy one, those 05 RE XXX's are good, a custom TC Sounds driver, possibly a Sundown Zv.4, there's a bunch. What kind of power?

Tantric Sounds, SPLaudio could build you a beefy one, those 05 RE XXX's are good, a custom TC Sounds driver, possibly a Sundown Zv.4, there's a bunch. What kind of power?
Probably looking at a crescendo 3500 or AQ 3500 later. I'll probably have them on 1500 each until i can beef up the amp

Low end is all in the box ...u can "gear " a sub for or make the t/s look that way ..but it all comes down to the box ..which is why my hdc4s with a fs of 43 murder the lows..my car is a fuxking wind tunnel

Low end is all in the box ...u can "gear " a sub for or make the t/s look that way ..but it all comes down to the box ..which is why my hdc4s with a fs of 43 murder the lows..my car is a fuxking wind tunnel
OP blows up HDC's on 600watts, so no AQ for him...

But for only $50 *more* each i can get an AA mayhem that can handle more abuse
Two different subs for two different needs, not to mention install has a big part, along with shipping is included on the Xcon's. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.