car audio anonymous

brandonkain82
10+ year member

your mom goes to college
I have a real problem here guys. I eat sleep breath car audio. I spend every dollar I have on something new everyweek and I can't stop. Its starting to effect my life and I can't stop. I know there's others out there. Lol. I love this sh*t.

I have a real problem here guys. I eat sleep breath car audio. I spend every dollar I have on something new everyweek and I can't stop. Its starting to effect my life and I can't stop. I know there's others out there. Lol. I love this sh*t.
Theres alot worse u could be spending ur money on bro

Yeah, I'm ate up with it too. I can't stop checking the classies, knowing full well I don't need anything. Right now I am contemplating getting a ported box for my se 10's, and the lvl4 I have is perfect. Just got to know what those 10's will do tuned at 30hrtz, their fs is 26.

meh... I was spending like $10k~ a year on car audio and I didn't even compete except on a local level. LOL I mean, I usually have 5-6 cars and they AALLLLL need a system so, it gets expensive. I have yet to put any type of system in my Fiero though, had that thing for like 6-7 years and it's never even had a radio in it. o_O Of course, I probably have $10k in the rest of the car at this point!! LMAO

and if you think car audio is expensive, don't even start with home/pro audio. I built a 7.1 setup for my old house and, well, from now on, I will probably just buy some cheap "out of the box" **** from Best Buy or something.

LMFAO I'm in the same boat, I find myself buying things I'm not even planning on using sometimes just because "It's a good deal" My wife thinks I'm nuts, she says "You're too old to be bumpin' still!" LOL NEVER I SAY !!!

This is alot cheaper than shooting guns. I was spending $100 a week last year on ammo and range costs.

This car audio stuff is dirt cheap in comparison.

LMFAO I'm in the same boat, I find myself buying things I'm not even planning on using sometimes just because "It's a good deal" My wife thinks I'm nuts, she says "You're too old to be bumpin' still!" LOL NEVER I SAY !!!
Haha NEVER I tell the b*tch. All my wife does is ***** and moan about all the **** I buy. My house is starting to look like a small audio store. So much **** I yet to install and sometimes wonder if I ever will. Its ok for her to buy whatever the hell she wants and I don't say ****.

Haha NEVER I tell the b*tch. All my wife does is ***** and moan about all the **** I buy. My house is starting to look like a small audio store. So much **** I yet to install and sometimes wonder if I ever will. Its ok for her to buy whatever the hell she wants and I don't say ****.
Just bring it all over to timmmayyyyyy's mane !!

hahaha - I can relate: Between the car audio, home audio, computers, gaming systems, & TV's I have coming in & out of here on trades & repairs, Our place does look like an electronics store!!! It drives her crazy, she's like "The garage is full of car & motorcycle crap, & now you have **** coming in & out of the house all the time, where does it end?!" - LOL - IT DOESN'T

I am addicted as well but I guess it beats being being addicted to drugs and spending your hard earned money on things you smoke or snort up.

Some are chasing the neverending dream I guess. I'm more into the music I listen to, haven't changed up much in the last few years. Happy with what I have....

Some are chasing the neverending dream I guess. I'm more into the music I listen to, haven't changed up much in the last few years. Happy with what I have....
Actually u are right. I have always had this dream since I can remember of having an awsome show truck or car. I'm now trying to make it a reality. But what's the rush. This isn't a race. And u should be happy. Your vehicle is amazing and does 160 on music. More then impressed with that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.