Participant count
  • Participant list

sbelew
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I purchased it from Crutchfield approx. a year ago. Very clean, works perfect. Still have original box, paperwork, faceplate carry bag, remote, cage, Bluetooth microphone (will need new 2 sided tape) and wiring harness. Harness adapter will fit a BMW e36 M3. Six 4 volt pre-outs for front, rear and sub, Bluetooth, front USB and Aux ports.

I set this up using the DD-1 and has no distortion at max volume (35). I upgraded to a HU with time alignment. PM me with any questions.

Price:

$110 shipped CONUS and paid via Paypal

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price

Item Pictures:

x69501.jpg

x69502.jpg

x69503.jpg

x69504.jpg

x69505.jpg

x69506.jpg

x69507.jpg

x69508.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.