Looking for a Digital Sound Processor with Time Alignment and other features

TexasThump
10+ year member

Enid, OK
Hey guys, I currently have a JVC KW-NT800HDT with a 13 Band EQ, however it does not have Digital Time Alignment. It does have octive roll off and has done well EQ'ing my system. My issue is that I am running Rear Fill, please do not lecture me on rear fill, I have been doing car audio for quite some time and know that rear fill is not a good thing, unless it's done right. The reason why I have rear fill is because I drive a LARGE SUV with 2nd row and 3rd row seating. It's a 2004 Nissan Armada so one set of Components up front is not enough.

I will be installing the following:

Front: Focal Utopia 6W2 6.5" Components - Bridged on my Audiopipe AQX-360.4

Rear: Focal K2p 6.5" Components - Bridged on my Old School Planet Audio TT4200 4 channel amp (Last ZED Board made in the U.S. and is highly underrated)

I currently have a Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.1, but it obviously doesn't have near the capabilities that I would like. Does anyone make a DSP with Active Slopes and Digital Time Alignment? My 3Sixty.1 must be controlled by a Bluetooth device, but it's limited to Blackberry and Windows Mobile Devices, so I have to use my laptop, which is a PITA. I have an Android and would rather control it by my Android instead of my big 18" screen laptop.

There are many DSPs on the market now that have selectable crossover slopes and time alignment. They don't, however, work with smartphones for configuration.

What kind of rear fill do you want? There are different ways to implement rear fill, and some people just want a small amount of ambient sound coming from the back.

Arc ps8

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

You should try pioneer deh-80prs it has everything you need. Time and slopes i have it and is one of the best in the market.
Its only one of the best if you like Pioneer sound. I personaly dont.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.