Skar Audio at it AGAIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomBoxStereo
10+ year member

@woofergram
so i'm sure some of you have seen the Sundown/Warden hybrid woofer... well guess who decided to join in on the fun...

5p21bc.jpg

Can you blame him though? The original by Jacob is probably the best looking sub I've ever seen

[quote name='tat2bass']Can you blame him though? The original by Jacob is probably the best looking sub I've ever seen[/QUOTE]

Uhhh, yes, I can blame him for making A DIRECT FUCKING COPY of another brand's subs, putting his logo on it, and calling them his own.

What actually pisses me off is that he's taking from a legit company that actually develops and builds their own drivers. Also pisses me off that Jacob lets this happen. @sundownz, dafuq is goin on here?

Well I see a bunch of Sundown dustcaps sitting around so either that's Jacob's photo or this tard is cutting up drivers to put on a Skar cap.

lulz either way...

Well I see a bunch of Sundown dustcaps sitting around so either that's Jacob's photo or this tard is cutting up drivers to put on a Skar cap.
lulz either way...
The pic I posted was posted by Sundown. You can see "Sundown Audio" on the gasket ring. It's currently on their facebook page as well. The pic in the OP is from Kevin.

totally random but I have never seen that specific hybrid and that is exactly what I was planning on building next :/ been trying to trade my t.s.n.s. motor for wardens on the other forums lol... **** I can never do anything original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...