SA 15s/3KWP

Austin175
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
2 D4 SA 15s and 1 Crescendo 3KWP.

600 rms each(lol)

3k@1ohm

subs are in great condition an work 100%

the 3KWP i recieved in a trade an it was blown i had it repaired by brandes.cm on caco an it has been working 100% ever since an is in great condition.

looking to trade both subs an amp for some beefier 15s like dc xls, zv3s etc.

As far as I know yes lol they don't really get stinky or anything unless I play some 27hrtz an lower stuff, I don't abuse my stuff well if you wanna say running over rms is abuse then ya but I know how far I can push these before mechanical noise an what not.

These SA s took the 3k?
in the right enclosure and as long as the power is clean, i have no douts that those SA's will take it. Plus after rise and voltage drop e probly wasnt seeing 3k. but they are nice subs none the less and i a pair could handle a true 3000rms clean.

in the right enclosure and as long as the power is clean, i have no douts that those SA's will take it. Plus after rise and voltage drop e probly wasnt seeing 3k. but they are nice subs none the less and i a pair could handle a true 3000rms clean.
Yeah well it was a 12 in a box made for a DC level 3 so it wasn't a bad or prefab box and power was clean from an american bass amp I forget the model but clamped 1147 I believe, either way I agree nice Subs for the money and what they have inside them, wish they had a 3" coil but they do have a great mix of sq and spl

Yeah well it was a 12 in a box made for a DC level 3 so it wasn't a bad or prefab box and power was clean from an american bass amp I forget the model but clamped 1147 I believe, either way I agree nice Subs for the money and what they have inside them, wish they had a 3" coil but they do have a great mix of sq and spl
yea they would be awesome if they had 3" coils.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...