Item(s) Description/Condition:

tuned to 36hz removable port

Price:

lookin for sa-8's

cash price: $200 obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

willing to deliver or meet within reasonable distance from Albany NY

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So I don't know what i'm doing but I really like the used H-KO but when i look at the specs it looks like it could overpower the sub if I'm...
Yeah I’m up ****’s creek. OP has gotta be more specific about his equipment and what he wants, IMO. 10’s take different boxes, so it’s hard to...
Sounds like you need new coils. My Explorer with three 15's, appropriate birch box, fully sound-deadened interior, and a boat behind it does not...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...

About this thread

stirfri4202

10+ year member
stirfri4202
Waterford NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from