Single 12" for bmw

BlueXI

Hi everybody... new to the forum. I have been checking out a new setup for the bimmer. i currently have 2 12's that i picked up for pennies from a local guy. although they sound good they are cheapies . and they take up to much room. im looking for a SINGLE 12" that will blow my mind in about 2-3 cubes tuned to about 32hz. after measuring 5 times i believe i can fit a box that size in the bimmer but that all the room i can spare. i was looking at the fi ssd 12. its 1000rms which matches my amps 1 ohm rating perfect. but i have also considered the sa-12. ive heard they can get LOUD. i know there are a lot of good companies out there so feel free to recommend. but if u do plz tell me why u recommend said woofer.. thanks in advance

dc lvl 3 12 ,will get louder and likes smaller boxes so you can save room with a smaller box.or a xfl 12 1000 rms and a great sub for the money ,prolly cheapest of the ones you mentioned and the dc .now if you want an sq sub then look at the dayton ultimo ,nice sounding sub ,decent price

What amp do you have? Most subs that are currently out right now will work rather well with that kind of space to work with. Depending on your power, budget, and desired response we can help narrow down a few choices on what WE think would be the better options. However, in the end it is your choice and your ears so take what any of us suggest with a grain of salt.

Hi everybody... new to the forum. I have been checking out a new setup for the bimmer. i currently have 2 12's that i picked up for pennies from a local guy. although they sound good they are cheapies . and they take up to much room. im looking for a SINGLE 12" that will blow my mind in about 2-3 cubes tuned to about 32hz. after measuring 5 times i believe i can fit a box that size in the bimmer but that all the room i can spare. i was looking at the fi ssd 12. its 1000rms which matches my amps 1 ohm rating perfect. but i have also considered the sa-12. ive heard they can get LOUD. i know there are a lot of good companies out there so feel free to recommend. but if u do plz tell me why u recommend said woofer.. thanks in advance
What kind of BMW?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.