Participant count
  • Participants list
Status
Not open for further replies.

jockhater2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Exile Audio X5 Limited Production. Less than 100 made. Made in 2008. These amps were completely engineered by Exile and made in Korea.

Features 3 Way Circuit Protection. Also has 2 thermal sensors while most 5k amps only have 1.

I have owned the amp for a year and ran it for over 7 months.

When I contacted Exile audio about this amp. They said it has the same output as 2 Exile 2400.1 (now called 2500.1). The exile 2400.1s have been clamped doing 2700 @ 1 ohm on 14.4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

5000RMS @ 1 ohm bench tested and that is @ 12v

5600RMS @ 14.4v

0.5 stable. John who repaired the amp last year tested it on 1/2 an ohm for 6 weeks.

I ran it at 2.7 ohms.

The cosmetic condition of the amp is 7/10. It has only a few very small light scratches. But 1 of the speaker terminals is stripped out. I only used 1 set of out the 2 available.

Mechanical 10/10

Price:

$730 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I am making a new post. It seems people keep thinking that I had it listed as broken before.

The amp is working. I just bought a RD 7500.1 from him that he fixed. So I no longer need this amp.

The Exile has upgraded power wires. 4gauge stinger HPM. When I bought it. John fixed the output section and replaced the driver card.

I will give you his info upon sale of the amp.

John offers a lifetime warranty on all of this repairs. The RD I just bought has a lifetime warranty. I talked to him about the Exile. He said he might transfer the warranty if you prove that you have a strong electrical to run the amp and if you mount it somewhere safe. I'll give you his information.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:

Here are some other 5k amps not really a fair comparison as the Exile is from 2008. But you can see it has strong guts.

american bass vfl 500.1

2wd3a1k.jpg

dc 5k

2je79xv.jpg

RD D9

2dccwma.jpg

Spooney

"Got to hear this amp in person and this thing is an absolute monster! Was putting serious work in on a set of Atomic 12's. One of the louder 12"setups I have ever heard and the amp itself is just beautiful. Well worth the asking price for the power it does"

johnjv29 (the guy who fixed it)

"VERY NICE AMP!By far one of the nicest 5k's ive ever used!I would take this over any 5k amp out there...If I had the cash I would buy it up...Dont underestimate this beast!"

D D Dammit, man. That is a crazy @ss amp, glws, just, dam. Oh, you people make me sick, just when i think i have a nice set up, y'all show stuff like this...lol. Again, glws. Trade my first born son and cash on my end?

D D Dammit, man. That is a crazy @ss amp, glws, just, dam. Oh, you people make me sick, just when i think i have a nice set up, y'all show stuff like this...lol. Again, glws. Trade my first born son and cash on my end?
deal. Can he work the fields?

Do you have anything you'd wanna trade plus cash?

In my dreams, this amp and those xfl10's for sale, the poor caliber wouldn't stand up to that type of punishment. But glws anyways
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif i feel like i am stuck in the middle. I get people who say that 5k is too much for them. but then I get others that I offer it to them and they say they are looking for more.

I'll find someone eventually.

I definitely need it sold now. I bought my next amp already and it will be my last.

Wow, what a nice amplifier! I almost ***** myself when I saw those gut pics. Is there anything you would be particularly interested in concerning trades?

Wow, what a nice amplifier! I almost ***** myself when I saw those gut pics. Is there anything you would be particularly interested in concerning trades?
Thank you! I thought the amp was a beast myself!

Yes. I was interested in a bigger amp, or a pair of strong motors.

But the amp sold on ebay. The guy is on a payment plan.

I'll close the thread once payment is complete and I ship it.

eBay My World - ivanvaldez_91

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...