4- tantric shd 15's dual .5

nutnbutcustm
10+ year member

IM OLD
Spring,TX.
Item(s) for Sale: 4-15" TANTRIC SHD'S DUAL .5

Item(s) Description/Condition: COSMETICALLY 9.5/10 MECHANICALLY 10/10 VOICECOILS ARE PERFECT AND HONEY GOLD, QUAD TENSIL LEADS THESE WERE DESIGNED FOR MUSIC NOT FOR BURPS BUT WILL STILL PUT OUT SOME NUMBERS AND GET LOUD ON MUSIC AND VERY CLEAN.

Price: 550.00 EACH

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: ON YOU, THEY WILL BE BOXED UP EXTREMELY WELL AND THEY ARE NOT SMALL SO IT WONT BE SUPER CHEAP.

Item Pictures:

THE TANTRIC ON THE RIGHT (BLACK ONE) COMPARED TO A B2 AUDIO XC 15

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

forigve my newbness, but my wiring options with these would be .25, .5, and 1 correct?

what subs are you replacing these with? and when will they be in? ill be down sometime before mid june i hope everythings together by then, if not id be down to lend a hand:cool:

forigve my newbness, but my wiring options with these would be .25, .5, and 1 correct?With all 4 of them you could run 1.4 or .35 because how the coils read they are dual .5 but read .7

what subs are you replacing these with? And when will they be in? Ill be down sometime before mid june i hope everythings together by then, if not id be down to lend a hand:cool:
im staying with tantric just going to try something a little different......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.