Fundraiser for a life lost too soon

Participant count
  • Participant list

Slayerx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Sacramento
This is posted in this section to avoid trolls, with mod approval, and will be moved if deemed necessary.

Hey everyone, I am trying to raise funds for the tragic passing of my sis-in-law who was takin from us in a horrific motorcycle accident on the 13th when she was riding on the back of a bike and a car made a turn in front of her and the driver of the bike, who also didn't survive. She has left behind two sons, who will now be living with us.

We just laid to rest her aunt who died of cancer last month, my grandfather who passed of congestive heart failure two days later, and my uncle who passed 6 months ago from a weakened heart from pneumonia, so you can imagine finances are tight and we are all very exhausted.

If would would like to make a donation, below is a link to do so, and if you can't donate, I ask if you could please pass this on. Thank you

LINK TO DONATE: Brandi Kay Memorial Fund by Adam Monroe - GoFundMe

Link to an article of the accident: Two motorcyclists identified in Fair Oaks accident - Celebrity Examiner

http://www.gofundme.com/brandikay

savealife.jpg

Oh, I did not see this. You are welcome. I thought it would be a good start as it was my 1st post. Just sorry to see a young life go so soon. I nearly came close last year and am thankful each day I have since.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.