2 JL 6w3v3-4ohm Like new condition

tat2bass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
Item(s) for Sale: 2 JL 6w3v3-4ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like new. No scratches, nicks, dings or scuffs. Look awesome. Play perfect. Just got these on trade from @DARKHART ; but I got an amazing deal on some vfl 8's so these must go. I do not have the original boxes or any paperwork or anything for them. Only what's in the pic.

Price: $220 shipped obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: included. Will be shipped in a flat rate box

Item Pictures:

image-1_zpsf800804b.jpg

image-1_zpsd24cb109.jpg

image-1_zpsc5b20e16.jpg

image-1_zps8e83bf7b.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

They actually impressed the hell out of me and everyone I let listen to them, I had to give up my SA-10 to my wife to get her to let me get rid of them....awesome little subs. I also have the slot ported box that I made for them if anyone wants it....glws

Had a guy here that had a set on 300 watts a piece with some of the $5,000 Morels and it was a pretty awesome setup

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.