Head unit is going bad... time for a new one, but which one?

Participant count
  • Participant list

iStubz

SoCal
Alright guys so currently I have a Pioneer AVIC F900bt, and its been nothing but problems from day one and is a little outdated. The outputs are bad, the navigation is slow and troublesome, the touch screen is a pain, the AUX input doesnt work, steering wheel controls wont work, it takes 30 seconds to power up, etc.

My current set up is: AVIC F900BT, Alpine SPR-60C up front, with JBL GTO628 in the rear powered by an MB Quart ONX4.125, with an RE Audio SE-X12D4 powered by a Kenwood 8105D.

I'm looking to get a new double-din headunit but I'm on a bit of a budget.

My budget is: $300.

I want a touchscreen, adjustable EQ settings, and to be able to plug in my ipod/iphone.

I don't care for CD/DVD/NAV/Sirius/Bluetooth, ETC.

I've been looking at the Pioneer AppRadio since it's only $150 now, but I've only been hearing bad things.

Let me know your suggestions!

Thanks, Michael.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.